Wednesday 23 December 2020

Rizwan’s record knock:

 89  Mohammad Rizwan’s 89-run knock is now the highest individual score by a wicketkeeper during a T20I chase. The previous highest was Tim Seifert’s unbeaten 84 during the 2nd T20I of this series which was played on Sunday.

3 – Only two wicketkeepers scored more runs in a Men’s T20I than Rizwan’s 89 while opening the innings – Mohammad Shahzad’s 118* (vs ZIM in 2016) and Morne Van Wyk’s 114* (vs WI in 2015).

89 – The 89 runs scored by Mohammad Rizwan in the 3rd T20I are the most by a Pakistan wicketkeeper in a T20I game. Sarfaraz Ahmed also scored an unbeaten 89 during the 2018 Edinburgh T20I against Scotland.

– Mohammad Rizwan’s 89 is also the 3rd highest individual score for Pakistan in the T20I format while chasing. Fakhar Zaman scored 91 during the 2018 Zimbabwe Tri-series Final against Australia while Babar Azam made 90 against South Africa during an unsuccessful chase in the 2019 Johannesburg T20I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia head into Boxing Day Test a different proposition to two years ago

Au stralia’s progress under Tim Paine has been marked since suffering a heavy defeat the last time they faced India at the MCG When consider...